Accounting is not just a matter of fulfilling accounting obligations, it is an essential element of operational management control. That is why we will assume not only your financial and bookkeeping activities, but support you with our know-how as well as in the consistent recording of all business processes along with developing analyses. This gives you a meaningful foundation for your business decision processes.
Accounting is responsible for interpreting, classifying, analyzing, reporting, and summarizing the financial data of your business.
- Ongoing financial and pay accounting (IT-supported)
- Preparation of sales tax, income tax and social security filings
- Preparation of annual financial statements and cash basis accounting.
Bookkeeping is responsible for the recording of financial transactions, and providing a system to keep your records organized.
- Recording financial transactions
- Posting debits and credits
- Producing invoices
- Maintaining and balancing general ledgers